Smoked salmon pate, simple & delicious and great for picnics or snacking. So much better than shop bought varieties, give it a try, you’ll never go back!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 175g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 75ml double cream
- 50g crème fraiche
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice only.
- Blend the smoked salmon, double cream and crème fraiche in a food processor to a fine purée.Season with salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Add the dill and stir in then place in a bowl in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with crudities, crackers or melba toasts, either way its absolutely scrummy!